The sunshine has finally made its way back to London. Without doubt, the spring and summer seasons are fantastic times of the year to visit the capital and always help make outings and day trips that much better!
Big Ben looking glorious in the London Spring Sun
So what are we looking forward to over the coming months? Well to begin with, there’s:
– Strawberries and cream at the Wimbledon Lawn tennis club
– UEFA Euro 2016 Football. Its been four years since the last tournament: catch the best matches on big screens all over London or for the more adventurous, pop over to Paris to see the games live with our friends at Paris Magical Tours.
– Music festivals, garden parties and lunches at roof top terrace pubs
– The horse racing season, including Royal Ascot: ladies in fine hats and dresses and gentlemen in tails
– Royal Celebrations: The Trooping of the Colour to celebrate Her Majesty’s 90th birthday and the Order of the Garter ceremony at Windsor Castle: a stunning display of British tradition at its very best.
… and last but not least: more more hours of sunshine goodness!
London will also host for the very first time the London Games Festival. Celebrating everything from culture, art, the business of games and video games – there is something for everyone including workshops, activities and the largest Monopoly board in Trafalgar Square!
Did you know that the Queen is lucky enough to have 2 birthdays? That’s right: although Her Majesty’s official birthday is in June, the Queen’s actual birthday falls on the 21st April. Look out for gun salutes being fired in Central London to mark the occasion.
Why not book a day out in London and spoil family and friends this Spring 2016? To make sure you have a wonderful experience this Spring, make sure to visit London Magical Tours to find out all about their fantastic days out.