As Summer starts to draw to a close, preparations are ripe for the return of our seasonal favourite Christmas tours starting from November. Here’s a little behind the scenes sneak peak at what visitors can expect from this year’s offerings …
London’s ORIGINAL and ONLY FULLY THEMED Christmas tours return once again this 2015 holiday season. The key dates for this year’s calendar are 10th of November 2015 through to 6th of January 2016.
London is fully transformed during the christmas period. The nights get frosty and the christmas lights are all lit aglow. From the bright illuminations of Harrods, to the famous Norwegian Spruce tree in Trafalgar Square, there is no better time of year to visit the capital!
Why not spoil the children, a loved one or take the whole family for an evening to remember on the complete London Christmas experience. Take a London Christmas Lights Tour, visiting the festive related landmarks of London and off the beaten path secrets which are transformed with lights and festive decorations. Remember that unlike other tour offerings, this is not just the usual London landmarks – this is the only FULLY GUIDED Christmas themed Tours of London – with tales and stories behind the history of a London Christmas.
New additions to the 2015 London Christmas Tours include:
- The chance to pre-book in advance tickets to one of London’s best Ice Skating Rink for a christmas skating experience
- Visit Mr. Claus himself at the North Pole in his very own grotto during your London Christmas Tour
- Enjoy a traditional christmas dinner at one of our traditional London pubs, including mulled wine and christmas dinner in the run up to 25th of December
- Personal Shopper Experience. London is a huge city, with an over-whelming number of stores and shopping districts. Why not opt to shop with an expert Londoner, with an unrivalled insider knowledge of the city and its shops to go in search for that perfect gift.
- Finish your London Magical Christmas Tour with a visit the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park – enjoy the London Christmas markets and fair ground rides.
Here is a little taste of what you can expect on our London Christmas Tours:
For the best traditional London Christmas Experience make sure to book your London Christmas Tour and make Christmas 2015 one to remember!