With the United Kingdom lockdown coming to an end in June 2021, we take a closer look at the latest news of lockdown in Paris …
The French government have confirmed that France is on it way out of lockdown. By mid-May 2021, the first steps will be the re-opening venues, shops, cafes and cultural venues.
At the start of April 2021, President Macron announced a three-week lockdown as France experienced a sudden increase of COVID-19 cases. A 7pm curfew has been put emplace since then, with shops and schools closed.
As one of the largest cities in Europe, sightseeing in Paris during the pandemic can be tricky – however thanks to Paris Magical Tours its now easier and safer than before.
If you would like to start going sightseeing why not opt for a Private Paris Tour? Your health and safety is our priority. One of the main benefits of a private tour is that you are provided with your very own vehicle. Unlike bus tours, shared tours or visiting Paris via public transport, our private tours are exclusively for your party and provide a personalised experience to help you enjoy amazing cities away from the masses.
To this end, we have introduced the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- All guests (as well as the tour guide and chauffeur) are to wear masks while touring inside of the vehicle.
- Tour guides will practice social distancing according to the latest government regulations, maintaining a current distance of 2 metres from guests at all times when guiding outside of the vehicle.
- Guides and chauffeurs will refrain from shaking hands and making physical contact with guests.
- Offering visits away from the crowds, including priority fast track entry where available.
- Private tours are the best way to avoid crowded areas and our tour guides are specialists in going off the beaten path, including behind the scenes opportunities and visits through quiet back streets.
- Hand sanitiser will be available in all vehicles
- A thorough sterilisation and clean of vehicles before each and every private tour – all surfaces will be cleaned and wiped down in accordance with latest Covid-19 practices.
- Any guide or chauffeur with symptoms will be unable to report to work, no matter how mild, with regular Covid-19 testing taking place.
The French government is set provide further information on the ease of lockdown, beginning with the re-opening of schools. A press conference is set for Thursday. Our thoughts and prayers are with those who have been affected by the pandemic in France and we cannot wait to socialise and discover the beauty of France very soon. We very much look forward to seeing you this Summer.