A big thank you goes out to all the children that submitted entries. This year has seen the most diverse range of art work than ever before, with some of our young visitors coming from countries as far as Indonesia and Peru, adding a great multicultural element to the competition, reflecting London’s cosmopolitan nature.
Of all the entries received, we are now happy to announce the 2010 finalists for the two different age categories. Click on the link below to see their great work up close.
Do you have a favourite? Tell us and help choose the winner by e-mailing your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
Category 10 Years and Under :
– Emma Rose Safford, Age 7 (Massachussetts, USA)
– Jackson Workman, Age 5 (North Carolina, USA)
– Kaitlyn LeFlore, Age 7 (Texas, USA)
– Yuang Mhing, Age 9 (Seoul, South Korea)
Category 11 – 14 Years Old:
– Audrey Billy, Age 12 (Veigy-Foncenex, France)
– Juan Martinez, Age 13 (Lima, Peru)
– Matt Safford, Age 12 (Massachussetts, USA)
– Viviana Javelly, Age 11 (Monterrey, Mexico)
Which is your favourtie? Write to us and help choose the winner by e-mailing your comments to email@example.com
The closing date for all comments is midnight 1st of December 2010. The winners will receive their prizes in time for Christmas – good luck to all!
© 2010, London Magical Tours. Children’s London Art Competition™.
All rights reserved.